Complaint Review: cams.com, Streamray,

• Submitted: Sat, June 26, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, June 26, 2010

• Reported By: Josh — Colton California Virgin Islands (US)
cams.com, Streamray,

cams.com, Streamray, CamWithSummer online models, models, sex, chat, video, fraud, aim, aol instant messenger, Internet

Last night I was contacted on AIM by user name CamWithSummer who said that she would perform a 30 minute show for $10 and all I had to do was join you site and get credits. Sounded good, so I joined and bought the credits. She said her user name on the site was SummerRayn and that she would contact me as soon as I appeared as a member. After a while she said that something must be wrong because she couldn't see me online. I informed her that she appeared to be offline to me and she said that the site must just be messed up. I said okay and said that we could try tomorrow (today). I sent her a message on the site to let her know I had indeed joined and logged out.

Today I got a reply from SummerRayn saying that she doesn't have an AIM account. This entire contact last night to lure me into spending money on credits was a fake. It reeks of a scam and I am fairly sure I am not the only one being scammed. I cannot prove that administrators or owners of the site are behind this... yet. But logic states that since SummerRayn knew nothing of it, the only one who would benefit from me spending money on Cams would be the owners of Cams.

Now when I attempt to contact the AIM personality with my other account she started the same "Want a show for $10?" and when I told her who I was and that her supposed user name has no AIM account she goes offline immediately with no response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2010 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/camscom-Streamray/internet/camscom-Streamray-CamWithSummer-online-models-models-sex-chat-video-fraud-aim-a-617875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cams.com, Streamray,