Complaint Review: canadavending

• Updated: Fri, March 16, 2012

• Reported By: Frank — Burnaby British Columbia Canada
canadavending
104-1240 Kensington Road NW Calgary, Alberta Canada

canadavending Canada Vending, buyer beware. Let me tell you about the owner, Craig Atkinson Calgary, Alberta Canada

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Joe Caffarelli Vancouver Canada

I dealt with Craig Atrkinson when he was the owner of Breath Alcohol Testers. I paid for my machines. He promised to ship in three days, promised a list of places that wanted a machine. He never shipped as promised, did not return my calls. After 2 months, my machines arrived - none of them took coins! And no list of clients that wanted a machine. Go figure.

Atkinson promised to fix them, then stopped returning my calls. I filed complaints with every agency I could, the BBB, the Calgary RCMP, the media outlets that advertised his products. His address was to a mailbox , his website photo of his plant was for another company altogether.

I found his lawyer, who threatened me with a lawsuit. I hired a lawyer, we came to a cash settlement. When I agreed and asked for the money, the lawyer said I did not meet the terms. Two months later, he quit. I found Atkinson's new lawyer who claimed she knew nothing of the case.

At the end of it all, I paid my money and got worthless junk. Keep an eye on canadavending.ca. The BBB now has one complaint for them. All I can suggest is wait for more people to complain, then we can look at getting together for a class action against this guy, find a way to stop him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2012 11:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/canadavending/Calgary-Alberta-T2N-4X7/canadavending-Canada-Vending-buyer-beware-Let-me-tell-you-about-the-owner-Craig-Atkins-844398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on canadavending

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Joe Caffarelli Vancouver Canada

AUTHOR: Canada Vending - (Canada)

Joe it seems you have nothing better to do than slander my company. You bought 5 machines never took them out of the box never even attempted to work your business, you have done this a few times now and these statments are false and defamatory, In fact you cant even delclare who you are when posting libelious staements on the world wide web. Govern Yourself accordingly Joe Caffarelli

companys