Complaint Review: canadian health & care mall

• Submitted: Fri, April 29, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, April 29, 2011

• Reported By: Catiosca55 — Paterson New Jersey U.S.A.
canadian health & care mall
186 brock st. kingston on., canada kingston, Ontario United States of America

canadian health & care mall ,yehjet.com/atq5.html getting emails sent to me everyday. I had to delete my buddy list they have caused me alot of pain. fraud identity theft kingston, Ontario

Canadian health &care mall have been sending me emails and people on my buddy list. Yeah they have an anti-spam policy no joke. It doesn't work at all. Everyday I wake up to same crap. I would love it if their license was revoked.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2011 05:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/canadian-health-care-mall/kingston-Ontario-/canadian-health-care-mall-yehjetcomatq5html-getting-emails-sent-to-me-everyday-I-ha-723493. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on canadian health & care mall