Complaint Review: canadian visa expert

• Submitted: Wed, August 14, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, August 14, 2013

• Reported By: xingui — kuala lumour Alabama
canadian visa expert
70 East Beaver Creek Road, Suite 201 Richmond Hill Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada

canadian visa expert They scam me lots of money by telling me i can come and work and live in canada Richmond Hill Ontario

I filed an online form then a lady called me claiming to be Stephanie Ber. Told me she need to check if am eligibe to work and live in Canada.After so many questions she said i might be qualified that they need my debit card number.I said i dont have money in it she said not to worry that they can take there charges later on.I said cool that i need to make more reaserch before i do anything...The fat that i was driving with my son make it uncomfortable for me to reach at my decisions so i gave the card number and everything then on getting home i wad overdrawn with $762. If i call the customer care line i speak to some indian guys by there accent and company claim to be in UK,USA and Canada and report i found on the internet is not so good about them..If your firm cam help me nail this fraudstars down i will be so much appreciated....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2013 01:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/canadian-visa-expert/Richmond-Hill-Ontario-L4B-3B2/canadian-visa-expert-They-scam-me-lots-of-money-by-telling-me-i-can-come-and-work-and-liv-1075683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on canadian visa expert