Complaint Review: cancun cosmetic dentistry

• Updated: Tue, November 19, 2013

• Reported By: pete — edmonton Alberta Canada
cancun cosmetic dentistry
cancun, Select State/Province United States of America

cancun cosmetic dentistry dr.german arzate butchered my teeth, ruined my life. incompetant dentists cancun Mexico

*Consumer Comment: NOTICE OF SUBPOENA

*Consumer Comment: dr arzate rip off dentist cancun mexico

*Consumer Comment: Cancun Cosmetic Dentistry Complaint Is Real

I went to cancun for a full smile makeover which cancun cosmetic dentistry promised to provide once they saw my pictures and x-rays.all of my teeth were healthy aside from the fact i was missing one on top and they were all yellow and crooked.

i got a 3 unit bridge , 4 crowns and 9 veneers done by german arzate and his staff.(15 random people running around popping in and out of the room). 8 of these teeth now have open margins(not sealed properly cusing tooth decay and gum disease. they are incompetant and now it will cost me 20,000.00 canadian dollars to fix the work i paid them 7200.00 to do.

I also need 2 root canals now as they cut off most of my healthy teeth exposing the nerves so now i have terrible pain.do yourself a favor and pay 3 times as much at hoke and get the work done properly. i am 28 years old and now i will be lucky if i don't have dentures by the time i am 30.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2012 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cancun-cosmetic-dentistry/cancun-Select-StateProvince-/cancun-cosmetic-dentistry-drgerman-arzate-butchered-my-teeth-ruined-my-life-incompetant-968023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cancun cosmetic dentistry

NOTICE OF SUBPOENA

AUTHOR: Arizona Civil Action (United States of America) - ()

Please take notice that German Arzate, Cancun Cosmetic Dentistry (the Plaintiff), has initiated an action in the Superior Court of the State of Arizona in and for the County of Maricopa, Case No. CV2013-009863(the Action).

In the Action, the Plaintiff seeks to subpoena Xcentric Ventures LLC for your contact information, IP address, any other information which would identify you, and any other messages that you have posted on the website known as Rip Off Report, located at www.ripoffreport.com, under the pseudonym "pete,"  or any other pseudonym about the Plaintiff.

If you do not respond within 5 business days with your true and correct contact information to our law firm via email (civilaction@pilotsweb.com ) or by telephone (480-588-0449), we will subpoena the records as outlined above.

You may have a right to file and serve a response to the subpoena anonymously.  If you intend to file and serve a response, please do so, or notify us of your intent to do so, on or before November 26, 2013.

dr arzate rip off dentist cancun mexico

AUTHOR: Darlene - ()

Sorry more people have had to experiance such terrible dental work. We went there and the same thing happened to us. Dr Arzate and Camila (his sister) paid to have our complaints removed and if they had not done so then maybe people like Pete and others would of known what they were about to experiance. I do NOT reccommend anyone to go to Cancun Cosmetic Dentistry. You will regret it and be ripped off!

Cancun Cosmetic Dentistry Complaint Is Real

AUTHOR: Reporter - ()

I watched your video on youtube Pete. Thank you for doing that. There seems to be allot of very unhappy people that have gone to that clinic. I have been looking into dental tourism and I certainly wont be going to that place. They must think Americans and Canadians are really stupid. The clinics sloppy attempts to cover their tracks is so transparent.

As soon as I read your story and watched your video I knew I wasnt going to go there. Then I read and contacted expatients on trip advisor and complaints board,global canada and all of that soliditivied my decision. But most recently I found another expatient that has lost thirty thousand dollars because of that dude Dr. German Arzate from Cancun Cosmetic dentistry...Cancun Top Dental. I found that story on Realself. com under Cancun Cosmetic Dentist complaints veeners/crowns. The photos are horrible showing infections and chunky teeth.

I may even go somewhere else in Mexico but for sure I wont be opening wide for Cancun Cosmetic Dentistry. Im posting this because it makes me mad to think people can do this to others and believe they will get away with it! I am supporting fellow dental tourists from America and Canada, the worldwide patients.

Its my random act of kindness for the day. Lol