Complaint Review: cancun luxury travel

• Updated: Wed, June 22, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous — ontario California United States of America
cancun luxury travel

cancun luxury travel services not rendered , Internet

on april 26, 2011. my coworker showed me a memo from our fax machine in which caught our eyes. the memo said to all employees. from HR dept. with delta logo. a package deal with offers to hawaii, jamaica, dominican republic or cancun with 6 days and 5 nights with all meals included for only $199 pp. and so with the number provided 1866-290-8904. i called and tried to book. the guy who answered was very friendly and decided to offer me a deal which cost me $400 and i wasnt going to buy the package just yet i told the guy on the phone that ill call back and wait but he was hesitant and said that this deal will only be for now there will be no other offers and so i did. i gave them my cc info. thinking its legit. when it was time for me to book the dates i specifically wanted they asked for our confirmation# and hung up. then we tried to call back and the same guy answered and laughed and hung up.

i called my cc company CHASE. they gave my money back after investigating. but after a month they decided to reverse the money back CHASE told me that they cant get the money back because the CANCUN LUXURY TRAVEL exist and that my "package deal" is still open and available to use. so unfortunately, i tried to get a hold of CANCUN LUXURY TRAVEL still no contact with live person. i think i lost. these people does not deserve hard earned money. i work 10-12 hr shifts and 400 is a lot to me

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2011 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cancun-luxury-travel/internet/cancun-luxury-travel-services-not-rendered-Internet-743938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cancun luxury travel