adjusted

• Submitted: Wed, December 05, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 05, 2012

• Reported By: kittie — rancho cucamonga California United States of America
candycolorlenses.com

candycolorlenses.com Will lie and say they are sending you new lenses but never will and won't give you a refund Intcernet

So, i ordered lenses from this company before and had no issues...until now. My last purchase was a nightmare. I ordered a pair of Grey lenses and upon receipt, I noticed the color was different, so I returned them within the days specified on their website and after contacting their customer support and getting a return authorization.

I was told that I would get another pair that were a different shade of grey upon receipt of the current lenses. So, I tracked them to make sure they were received...and they were. ThenI was told that the process would take up to 2 weeks...ok, no problem.

I waited 4 weeks, mind you, in-between these weeks, i'm sending follow-up emails inquiring about the lenses and I'm getting no response. So, finally, I get fed up and go to the BBB and file a complaint. Then, I send them one final email informing them what I did...and what do you know, I get a response. They tell me because of my actions, the refund was cancelled...WOW!!

They basically lie to the BBB and say they told me it takes up 30 days and that I've been impatient and I have a bad attitude etc...WHAT??? I've been more that patient.

So, they said they would re-send the lenses back to me. Huh??? Why would I want the same lenses i sent back?? Well, it's been months and I have no refund or lenses...BEWARE!!! Their crooks and liars!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2012 09:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/candycolorlensescom/internet/candycolorlensescom-Will-lie-and-say-they-are-sending-you-new-lenses-but-never-will-and-978450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on candycolorlenses.com