Complaint Review: Canine companion

• Reported By: California
Canine companion
Sherman Oaks, California USA

Canine companion Linda Grunfeld Provided poor service Sherman Oaks California

I could not be more disappointed with the service I received From Canine Companion.  My 2 cats, one of which is older, were left with almost no water on one of the days of our vacation (as I learned from the alarmed neighbor who called me after dropping our mail 30 minutes after the pet sitter had left).  When I contacted CC, I was told that the water bowl had been filled "the other day" and that it "looked okay" when she was there.  When I returned, I found dried vomit on the rug and the litterbox area had not been swept for at least several days.  The gate key was left behind although it had been specifically agreed that I would pick it up when I returned, in case my flight from the East Coast was delayed; and it was delayed by more than 8 hours. When I attempted to address these issues with the company owner, I received an email full of denials with absolutely no attempt to accept any responsibility.  I will not be using this company again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2014 07:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Canine-companion/Sherman-Oaks-California-91356/Canine-companion-Linda-Grunfeld-Provided-poor-service-Sherman-Oaks-California-1112785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Canine companion