Complaint Review: Canine Counselors

• Reported By: Gregory — Miami Florida
Canine Counselors
7875 Bird Rd Miami, Florida USA

Canine Counselors Worst Dog Training EVER!!!!! Miami Florida

This people are the worst dog trainers ever. My dog did not learn anything at all. They did not complete the training. I paid for 8 classes and I only got 3. I had to cancel a class for an emergency and I did not hear from them for over a month.

After so long I was no longer interested in their services. Clearly they are too irresponsible to do follow ups with their customers. When I asked for a refund of the remaning 5 classes I did not received I was denied a refund.

Total Ripoff! Do not hire them, they are a scam!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2013 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Canine-Counselors/Miami-Florida-33155/Canine-Counselors-Worst-Dog-Training-EVER-Miami-Florida-1071288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Canine Counselors