Complaint Review: CANON CADILLAC

• Updated: Thu, February 20, 2014

• Reported By: Patriot2U — AUBURNDALE Florida
CANON CADILLAC
Lakeland, Florida USA

CANON CADILLAC DERIK SAID I NEEDED A NEW FUEL PUMP $982.00 - TOWED IT SOMEWHERE ELSE ONLY NEEDED A FUEL FILTER - COST $64.50 Lakeland Florida

I got stuck in Orlando when my Cadillac wouldn't start - 2003 Cadillar Deville (low mileage) had it towed to Canon Cadillac in Lakeland.  They phoned me the next day said I needed a new fuel pump - COST $982.00 plus other work adding up to over $2500.00 +.

Told them I was having it towed elsewhere for another estimate which I did.

Another mechanic checked it out.  All it needed was an Oil filter - cost $64.50.

I was shocked!

Guess they take advantage of women!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2014 04:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CANON-CADILLAC/Lakeland-Florida-33813/CANON-CADILLAC-DERIK-SAID-I-NEEDED-A-NEW-FUEL-PUMP-98200-TOWED-IT-SOMEWHERE-ELSE-ONLY-1125239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CANON CADILLAC