Complaint Review: Canton City Carwash

• Updated: Mon, April 07, 2014

• Reported By: lorraine56 — canton Michigan
Canton City Carwash
5790 N Canton Center Rd , Canton, Michigan USA

Canton City Carwash Damaged my car and will not accommodate me , Canton Michigan

March 24, 2014 Canton City Carwash on Canton Center Rd just north or Ford road which Drive is shared with that and connect to the Super Bowl had RIPPED my driver miiror off while going through the carwash.I reported it to the attendent he said the owner would call me. I called then on March 26... went in on march 28th and 30th. I Still have not heard back and have left my name and number more than once for the owner to get in contact with me.

I feel considering this companies machines is what ripped off my driver side mirror and as most car wash workers would have the experience to know if there machines can cause damage.. hence them "pushing miirors in" whic they did not do. And considering my many attempts to even just talk to the owner has failed I felt filing on here was nessesary.

I only would like to resolve this matter. My mirror was a stock mirror and I had to replace it but It should be paid for I feel. I wonder how many people this may have happened to??? Maybe this can be a voice!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2014 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Canton-City-Carwash/-Canton-Michigan-48187/Canton-City-Carwash-Damaged-my-car-and-will-not-accommodate-me-Canton-Michigan-1136985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Canton City Carwash