Complaint Review: Canvape.com

• Submitted: Tue, November 13, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 13, 2012

• Reported By: cleanseo — Montreal Quebec Canada
Canvape.com
16640 Yonge St. #1 Po Box 93366 Newmarket, On Newmarket, Ontario United States of America

Canvape.com Canvape, Tom, support@canvape.com Scammers, Shady Business Practices, Sells Knowingly defective products Newmarket, Ontario

Canvape: Dishonest and shady business practices

I am posting this to warn others about dealing with Canvape for the purchase of lavatube ecigarettes.

I had previously bought several units, and many kits from Canvape, all without real problems. Upon purchase a chrome lavatube this summer I experienced no end of problems (all details can be provided in private emails). I decided that it was just luck of the draw, and they were still a good company to deal with.

Last week, after hearing that they now have a more reliable unit I ordered for a friend. The new Lambo 4.0 unit arrived and I had immediate problems. Tom from Canvape informed me that I should expect things not to work and this is the life of an e-cig customer. He said I needed additional parts, which he would provide. Needless to say, those parts were never shipped, I stated that I wanted a refund (which had been previously offered) to which I was told there were no refunds.

This company knowingly sells items with technical problems, then it expects the customer to bear the cost of shipping and will only replace said item (which is not what they had previously stated).

If you're thinking of buying from Canvape be warned. And I am not the only one, take a look for other threads on Canvape's shady business practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2012 06:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Canvapecom/Newmarket-Ontario-/Canvapecom-Canvape-Tom-supportcanvapecom-Scammers-Shady-Business-Practices-Sells-Kn-968802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Canvape.com