Complaint Review: Canvas A Hair Studio

• Updated: Tue, June 25, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — San Diego California
Canvas A Hair Studio
2280 Garnet Ave San Diego, California USA

Canvas A Hair Studio AKA Isabella Doktor Ignorant Shallow Unintellectual Degenerate Dishonest Ungracious Unrefined Incompetent Obnoxious Mischievous San Diego California

*Author of original report: RIP OFF

I have been going to Isabella Doktor now for over 7 years. In these past 7 years I have tolerated the fact that she is always late getting me in and never promt with ordering my hair extensions. She has kept me waiting with wet hair to take other clients and service them as she thinks that being I was a close friend to her, she could treat me like dirt and not a real client.

So over the years I have put up with her rudness and her immoral values that she states to me as she is doing my hair. I thought nothing of it from time to time as stylist talk about there personal lives to each other and there clients and I thought Isabella Doktor was an individual that I could trust and rely on.

Up to date we are now in June 2013 and I attempted to book an appt with her at her salon she works at and the receptionist asked for my name and then when I stated what services I wanted done she stated that Isabella was booked until the week of July 5. That I came to find was a lie, as I had some other person call and they got that person right in. So I took it upon myself to text Isabella and asked her that if she doesnt want to do my hair anymore just tell me dont have your receptionist talk for you. Isabella got irate and belligerent and started to call me names and stated she doesnt have time for someone like me. She started to text me and call me names and call she attempted to discredit me and ruin my character in San Diego. She started to harass me and have all her friends harass me thru Yelp and text messages and voice mails.

Mind you this girl is almost 35 years old and she is acting like a 12 year old. She expects to gain customers acting like this a child and she is supposed to be professional and she is not doing anything of the kind.

Do not patronize CANVAS A HAIR STUDIO IN PACIFIC BEACH AS YOU WILL BE JUST ANOTHER VICTIM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2013 10:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Canvas-A-Hair-Studio-/San-Diego-California-92109/Canvas-A-Hair-Studio-AKA-Isabella-Doktor-Ignorant-Shallow-Unintellectual-Degenerate-Dish-1062132. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Canvas A Hair Studio

RIP OFF

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

Wanted to add CANVAS HAIR STUDIO IS A RIP OFF THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND GIVE YOU BAD SERVICE IN RETURN NOT ONLY CUSTOMER SERVICE WISE BUT THEY WiLL ALSO MAKE SURE THEY DAMAGE YOUR HAIR TO WHERE YOU HAVE To SPEND THOUSAND OF DOLLARS TO FIX IT!