• Report: #1020911

• Updated: Wed, February 27, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — centerville Indiana United States of America
cap solutions
1835 west main st, richmond, Indiana United States of America

cap solutions Human. Resources dept Craigslist richmond ad,general labor richmond, Indiana

I found this ad for a job posting on Craigslist,Richmond. I called and was given a interview. Filled out a application. Still was unclear what job I was applying for. Asked the hiring personal,what am I applying for. Not very clear,but assumed telemarketer. I did not give my ss# as I became suspicious. Iwas told I would get a call by today @ 10am. Never heard a thing. My suspicion is that they are getting info then selling it,it using it somehow to benefit their company.

I did give them my license number,hopefully this will not cause me and others grief. I was lied to. Mislead,and I believe they may be phishing for info. I was skeptical,but trying to be open minded so I can find employment. Simone needs to look into this company's reputation. When searching the internet,the only info I could find was very remedial and not professional. Jobseekers beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2013 08:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cap-solutions/richmond-Indiana-47374/cap-solutions-Human-Resources-dept-Craigslist-richmond-adgeneral-labor-richmond-Indiana-1020911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cap solutions