Complaint Review: Capital Advance

• Updated: Thu, May 09, 2013

• Reported By: patricia52544 — Centerville Iowa
Capital Advance
Internet, USA

Capital Advance and wwwhelpadvance.com Iwas sent an e-mail saying iwas approved for a $700 loan requiring my e-signature and couldn't get to loan sinature page,just to an application page.The number I looked under Capital advance came up to another company referring me to wwwhelpadvance.com. which listed other places to attain a loan. Internet

I was sent an e-mail stating I was approved for a $700 loan and they were awaiting my e-signature.  When I clicked on links provided I was refered to a page for submitting loans and not to loan signature papers.  When I looked up web site for telephone number ,it was for another company referring me  to another web site that was for submitting applications.  The e-mail I received earlier said I was approved for a loan and awaiting signature.  It said nothing of submitting an application.  In fact,company on phone said they had my application.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2013 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Advance/Internet-/Capital-Advance-and-wwwhelpadvancecom-Iwas-sent-an-e-mail-saying-iwas-approved-for-a-70-1049674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Advance