Complaint Review: Capital Alliance

• Updated: Tue, April 27, 2010

• Reported By: GODSAPPLE1984 — HAMILTON Mississippi United States of America
Capital Alliance
225 ASYLUM STREET HARTFORD, Connecticut United States of America

Capital Alliance CAPITAL ALLIANCE FINANCIAL GROUP, ALLSTATE FINANCIAL, ANY COMPANY ASKING 4 MONEY UPFRONT FOR LOANS HARTFORD, Connecticut

WANTING 2 HELP MY HUSBAND OUT WITH THE FINANCES, I SEARCHED ONLINE LOOKING 4 LEGIT PERSONAL INSTALLMENT LOANS AND CAME ACROSS THESE SCAM ARTISTS' WEBSITE. I FEELED OUT THE APPLICATION AND LEFT MY NUMBER 2 BE CONTACTED AT. FOR ABOUT 3 DAYS, THEY TRIED 2 CONTACT ME. THE REASON WHY I DIDN'T ANSWER THE PHONE WAS BECAUSE THEY WERE CALLING FROM RESTRICTED #'S AND I DON'T ANSWER THOSE. BUT ONE DAY, I JUST SO DCIDED 2 ANSWER JUST 2 SEE WHO IT WAS. IT WAS A "LORI ELLISON" FROM CAPITAL ALLIANCE. SHE INFORMED ME THAT I HAD BEEN APPROVED FOR A 5000.00 LOAN AND THAT MY PAYMENTS WOULD BE $224 A MONTH. IT SOUNDED GOOD SO SHE FAX MY MY CONTRACT. SHE INFORMED ME THAT I HAD A FEW DAYS 2 DECIDE IF I WANTED 2 PROCEED. I TOLD HER THAT I WOULD HAVE 2 READ IT THOROUGHLY B4 I PROVIDED MY SIGNATURE. SO AS I WENT THROUGH READING I NOTICED THAT THE FINE PRINT READ THAT THE LOAN COULD NOT BE PROCESSED UNTIL THEY GOT 224.00 UPFRONT 4 FOUR MONTHS. SEEING AS THAT MY HUBBY N I HAD BEEN SCAMMED BACK IN DEC OF 2007, I KNEW THEN THAT IT WAS A SCAM. I FAXED THEM A MESSAGE SAYING "2 SOCALLED CAPITAL ALLIANCE: U SCAM ARTISTS WILL SOON BE CUT DOWN BY THE WRATH OF GOD! THAT IS A PROMISE! GER REAL JOBS!" 5 MINUTES AFTER THAT, "LORI" CALLED BACK ASKING IF I HAD ANY ?'S. I STATED YES AND THAT I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THE SECURITY COLLATERAL. SHE GOES 2 TELL ME THAT MY CREDIT REPORT HAS A FEW GLITCHES AND THAT WAS THE ONLY THING THEY COULD OFFER ME. SHE EITHER THOUGHT I WAS DUMB AND STUPID OR THOUGHT THAT I HAD 4GOTTEN THE APPLICATION DIDN'T ASK 4 MY SS#. I SAID HOW IS THAT WHEN I DIDN'T PROVIDE U WITH MY SS#. SHE SAID WELL NOW THE COMPANIES HAVE A SOFT PROCESS WHERE WE ONLY NEED UR NAME AND BIRTHDATE. I SAID INTERESTING I NEVR HEARD OF THAT. SHE CHUCKLED AND SAID U SHOULD CHECK N2 IT. I SAID I FIND IT WEIRD THAT IM APPLYING FOR A LOAN TRYING 2 GET MONEY AND HERE IT IS, U ASK ME 4 MONEY. SHE SAID OH I UNDERSTAND THAT IF U HAD THE MONEY U WOULDN'T BE APPLYING 4 A LOAN. BUT IT'S ALL WE CAN OFFER. I SAID SO AFTER I SEND THIS HOW DO I GET MY MONEY. (THE APPLICATION ALSO DIDN'T ASK 4 CHECKING ACCOUNT INFO) SHE SAID WE CAN DIRECT DEPOSIT IT OR HAVE FEDX DLIVER IT. I SAID WELL I WANT THE MONEY DEPOSITED IT GIVE ME MY ACCOUNT INFO. SHE STATED WELL WE DON'T NEED THAT RIGHT NOW MAM WE JUST NEED THE CONTRACT NOW. SO THEN I KNEW THAT IT WAS TIME 2 END THE FIASCAL. I SAID, "U GUYS ARE REALLY 1ST CLASS ACTS! PREYING ON SIMPLE, EVERYDAY HARDWORKING PEOPLE. WHY DON'T U ALL GO GET REAL JOBS INSTEAD OF BEING SCAM ARTISTS????" I AM SAVED SO 2 KEEP MYSELF FROM USING PROFANITY, I HUNG UP THE PHONE BECAUSE I HAD BECOME VERY ANGRY. THIS LADY HAD THE NERVES 2 CALL ME BACK!!! SHE TELLS ME THAT SHE DOES NOT APPRECIATE THE TONE I HAD TAKEN WITH HER AND THAT I COULD TAKE MY CONTRACT 2 A LAWYER. I REPLIED WELL IM SURE IF IT LOOKS REAL 2 ME, IT WILL LOOK REAL 2 THEM. THEIR EYES ARE NO BETTER THAN MINE'S. I SAID THE ONLY THING U R UPSET ABOUT IS THE FACT THAT U WEREN'T ABLE 2 CON ME. I HAVE 2 ADMIT SHE DID START SOUNDING APOLOGETIC WHEN I WAS GETTING HER ST8. SHE SAID "OMG MAM I CAN'T BELEVE U! THAT'S NOT WHAT I DO." (I GUESS SHE'S KNEW 2 THE CON GAME AND STILL HAS A CONSCIENCE.) I SAID "U PEOPLE NEED 2 STOP AND GET REAL JOBS! IF U DON'T STOP ON UR OWN, I PROMISE GOD WILL GET U." I THANK GOD THAT I STOP AND THOUGHT ABOUT THIS THING B4 DOING ANYTHNG ELSE. PEOPLE PLEASE LISTEN: WHEN U GET OFFERS LIKE THIS, JUST TAKE A LITTLE TIME AND COMMON SENSE 2 SEE THAT THEIR ONLY SCAMS. REAL LOAN COMPANIES DON'T ASK 4 MONEY UPFRONT AND THE 1'S THAT CHARGE A PROCESSING FEE WILL TAKE IT OUT OF THE MONEY THEY LOAN U. I KNOW DESPERATE TIMES CALL 4 DESPERATE MEASURES...BUT NOT THIS DESPERATE!!! DO NOT BE A VICTIM! I GAVE U THIS INFORMATION TO HELP AND WARN!!! REMEMBER IT'S JUST BETTER 2 BE PATIENT AND WAIT ON GOD. BE BLESSED!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2010 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Alliance/HARTFORD-Connecticut-06103/Capital-Alliance-CAPITAL-ALLIANCE-FINANCIAL-GROUP-ALLSTATE-FINANCIAL-ANY-COMPANY-ASKING-597326. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Alliance