Complaint Review: capital choice

• Updated: Mon, March 25, 2002

• Reported By:palm desert CA
capital choice
miami, Florida U.S.A.

capital choice credit card ripoff miami Florida

I got that capital choice company who called me and said I could get 5000 $ credit card platinum
When I got the credit card it was only to buy stuff from a catalogue.Also they got me a member ship with a lng distance company I had to cancel it right away.Now they took 99$ out of my bank account for road assistance .I had to put a dispute against them.I'm trying to call customer service it is always busy.I cut their credit card in little pieces and sent it back to them saying it was a SCAM!!!!!

isabella
palm desert, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/capital-choice/miami-Florida/capital-choice-credit-card-ripoff-miami-Florida-17532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on capital choice