Complaint Review: capital credit

• Submitted: Tue, October 24, 2000
  • Updated: Tue, October 24, 2000

• Reported By:
capital credit
20331 Irvine Ave, Santa Ana, Ca. U.S.A.

I feel like a complete idiot. I fell for the scam known as CAPITAL CREDIT, SANTA ANA, CALIFORNIA..

I see now that thousands of people have also lost their $37 or $44 fee they thought was for a secured credit card.

DO NOT send these people money !!!

If anybody is getting together to try and fight these thieves I would be very interested.

They took money from me at a time I could ill afford it and I'm sure many more people are keeping quiet about it because they feel as foolish as I do. As we say in Britain "theres no fool like an old fool".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/capital-credit/Santa-Ana-Ca-92707/CAPITAL-CREDIT-STRIKES-AGAIN-3669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on capital credit