Complaint Review: capital direct lottery sweepstakes

• Submitted: Thu, March 29, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, March 29, 2012

• Reported By: rich — oroville Washington United States of America
capital direct lottery sweepstakes
3800 LAS VEGAS, Nevada United States of America
  • Phone: 17787090073
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

capital direct lottery sweepstakes CONGRADULATIONS U HAVE WON 250,000 ATTACHED IS A CHECK OF 3,955.20. BUT I DIDNT! THAT HURTS SO BADLY LAS VEGAS, Nevada

I recieved a letter in the mail with a check of 3,955.20$ attched to it saying that I had won 250,000.00 and that the check was to cover the taxes. the phone number on the letter was 1-778-709-0073. i was given a pin number for my own saftey #mdp600ba so i could identifie myself when i was to call.

Its such a great feeling to think that we won something only to find out we have been ripped off. I have never won anthing but i will say this. I entenerd into publisher clearing house and then all the sudden these phone calles and letters started comming in the mail and on the phone. I entered one sweepstakes and all the sudden my life has been filled with all kids of winnings that turn out to be scams. if you look closly at the check in the right light you can see the word void all across it.

I am in hopes that what ever kind of orginized crime this is and you better believe me when i say orginize crime. that somehow we as a people get justice and these phone calles and letters stop. I have childeren who thought they had won money and were going to go to disney land turns out the joke was on us as a family. boo h*o and shame shame on those of you who are praying on those of us who truly do need the money promised. I know this my goddess is really mad at all those bad people and she has never said sorry for what she is going to do to them. i hope this helps those elders who are being scamed out of thier money

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2012 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/capital-direct-lottery-sweepstakes/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-89101/capital-direct-lottery-sweepstakes-CONGRADULATIONS-U-HAVE-WON-250000-ATTACHED-IS-A-CHECK-860990. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on capital direct lottery sweepstakes