Complaint Review: capital first bank

• Submitted: Tue, December 03, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, December 03, 2002

• Reported By:cleveland Ohio
capital first bank
18495 s. dixie hwy #228 Miami Florida, Florida U.S.A.

capital first bank ripoff lied to and ripped off business from hell waiting for refund Miami Florida

I was contacted by Capital First bank about a credit card to rebuild my credit. I told them i was not interested and a few days later they called back and said for 29.95 the can offer me a credit card with a $5000.00 limit to be used anywhere.

So igave them my account number and the $29.95 was taken out of my account. Well a week later i recieved a notice from my bank and on it was three withdraws from Capital First Bank.

I called them and told them I never said they could take the other too and they never said anything about them. well they said they would cancel my order becouse i told them i did not want there card . well they said they would refund everything but the $29.95 and it would be in my account within two weeks .

this was 5 months ago and it still isnt there . I contacted them twice and asked about it and was told it is being proccesed. well its been a couple months again and it still isnt there and i have been trying to callthe number ( 1-866-892-6018 )for about three weeks now day an night only to get a busy signal. Idont know what esel to do

cleveland, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2002 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/capital-first-bank/Miami-Florida-Florida-331571/capital-first-bank-ripoff-lied-to-and-ripped-off-business-from-hell-waiting-for-refund-Mia-36932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on capital first bank