Complaint Review: capital first bank

• Submitted: Sun, September 01, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, September 01, 2002

• Reported By:elma wa
capital first bank
18495 south dixie highway #228 miami, Florida U.S.A.

capital first bank is a ripoff. miami, Florida

I purchased this credit card under the asumtion that I would be recieving a $1500.00 credit line from this company but what I recieved instead was a bank charge of $29.95 (that I had agreed to) but also a bank charge of $99.95 and another of 59.95 that I had not agreed to or authorized.

I must say that I have a good repore with my bank and this made me look BAD!!!! and screwed up my account. I had no knowlage of the other two transactions, I was not told and the only way that I found out was because I had recieved an over draft notice from my bank. The only way to clear this up with my bank was to start a new account so no more moneys could be withdrawn from my account.

I must say that I was happy to see that some one else had the guts to write up on this when it happened to them and I would like to thank them because this was a bit embarasing and reading there story gave me the strangth to write mine.

Sonja
elma, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2002 07:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/capital-first-bank/miami-Florida-33157/capital-first-bank-is-a-ripoff-miami-Florida-28710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on capital first bank