Complaint Review: capital first benefits

• Submitted: Fri, December 20, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, December 20, 2002

• Reported By:dallas Texas
capital first benefits
18495 dixie hwy #228 miami, Florida U.S.A.

capital first benefit consumer fraud ripoff miami Florida

some times in the month of july of 2002 a representative of capital first benefits called my house about a credit card and told me that i was approved for a master card credit limit of $2500.00 he sad it,s just $29.95 processing fee only just to get the credit card and he asked me for my account number which i did gave to him in the month of september of 2002 when my account statement came i find out that thy went into my account in august and take out $99.95&59.95 plus the $29.95 thy first got from my accont so all money thy got from my account became total some of$189.85

i callde them to cancaled which thy did but thy asked me to send in my account statement showing that really thy got the money out of my account and i send it to them seens august i could not still get my money back and i am still trying to call them i am not geting any respond on the phone i do not kwon if the phone is working or not is just giving a busy signal

kassim
dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2002 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/capital-first-benefits/miami-Florida-33157/capital-first-benefit-consumer-fraud-ripoff-miami-Florida-38858. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on capital first benefits