• Report: #32093

• Submitted: Tue, October 08, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, October 08, 2002

• Reported By:denver co
capital first benefits
18495 south dixie highway suite 228 miami, Florida U.S.A.

capital first benefits ripoff dirty rip-off liars Miami Florida

on August 15, 2002 I was called by a woman named kimberly james. she told me I was eligable for a master card with a limit of 4,000 dollars. I was then told they needed 29.95 dollars for a a processing fee.

then she ak me for my account # to my savings account she told me then that the 29.95 would be taken out on 8-15-2002. For which it was . I was also told that they would be sending me a packet and that i have thirty days to respond and then they would add my processing fee of 59.95 to my credit card.

then she also said that there would be a one time membership fee of 99.95 also added to my credit card. well i kept in touch and never recieved any packet so i called againto say i cancelled it they said ok.

Well in a couple of days later i recieved a bank statment saying that i was 215.00 over drawn in my saveings account. well i called the bank and said that the company had taken out of my savings account illegally. the bank told me that i would here someting obut my resollusion well i recieved my 59.95 my 99.95 back into my account on September 23, 2002 but i never recieved my 29.95 back. what can i do to get the 29.95 back

denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2002 09:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/capital-first-benefits/miami-Florida-33157/capital-first-benefits-ripoff-dirty-rip-off-liars-Miami-Florida-32093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on capital first benefits