Complaint Review: CAPITAL FIRST, CFB

• Submitted: Sat, September 07, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, September 07, 2002

• Reported By:Pickton TX
CAPITAL FIRST, CFB
18495 South Dixie Highway Suite 228 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

CAPITAL FIRST, CFB ripoff deceptive company screwed others too victimized many consumers Miami Florida

I was conned by CAPITAL FIRST. I spoke to employees many times. It is in their records that I called to cancel, but my account wasn't canceled. I am still getting funds taken out of my bank account from this company. To date I have had over SIX HUNDRED DOLLARS in funds removed from my account. That is not including the NSF fees from my bank. I am not made of money, neither is my husband. Sure we are comfortable in the way we live, but it really doesn't matter if it was only one dollar. PLEASE BEWARE. If a representative calls on you, hang up on them. If anyone is going to sue, contact me through this site. I want in.

Alicia
Pickton, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2002 12:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CAPITAL-FIRST-CFB/Miami-Florida-33157/CAPITAL-FIRST-CFB-ripoff-deceptive-company-screwed-others-too-victimized-many-consumers-M-29288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CAPITAL FIRST, CFB