Complaint Review: capital first / premium mega saver

• Submitted: Sat, November 02, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, November 02, 2002

• Reported By:orwigsburg pa
capital first / premium mega saver
premium mega saver 9590 NW25 th Miami , FL, Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Capital First Premium Mega saver ripoff scam Miami Florida

I was charged by CFB 99.95 -29.95 -59.95 and never recieved a card called to cancel account and the following month I was charged an consumer rip-off fraud corruption consumer rip-off fraud .....

It started , sending to capitol first for a creit card, too rebiuld my credit .. was first charged 99.95 startup fee , 59.95 fee ,plus a 29.95 monthly fee . And never recieved a card at all!! I called to cancel my account and was still charged 29.95 the nexted month. after cancelling cfb , a charge for 54.90 started showing up on my bank statement.

Tried calling # on card , but always came up with a busy signal or no connection at all, last month found another withdraw of 54.90.. from premium mega saver. so last month I had my bank change my debt card number. how i am waiting for my next bank statement and see if anything new shows up ..

Richard
Orwigsburg, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2002 10:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/capital-first-premium-mega-saver/Miami-Florida-33172/Capital-First-Premium-Mega-saver-ripoff-scam-Miami-Florida-34091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on capital first / premium mega saver