Complaint Review: Capital First

• Submitted: Wed, November 20, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, November 20, 2002

• Reported By:Miles City MT
Capital First
18495 S Dixie HWY #228 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Capitol First & Mega Saver & Hartford Auto Club refuse to cancel keep charging me ripoff Miami Florida

I was contacted by phone by Capitol First in June 2002. I was offered a low interest credit card. I was billed 99.95 and 59.95. I never have received anything from them except more charges.

I also have benn charged 54.90 4 times by Premium Mega Saver. I had no idea what this was until I called them and found out it is a long distance calling service. I did get a cancellation number from them but they are refusing to cancell the previous charges. They said the charges were being taken from my account by Capitol First.

I was also charged 99.00 by Hartford Auto Club. I have a cancellation number from them but now when I call to see if they have reversed the charges they tell me to call back as they are having problems with their computers.

Alice
Miles City, Montana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2002 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-First/Miami-Florida-33161/Capitol-First-Mega-Saver-Hartford-Auto-Club-refuse-to-cancel-keep-charging-me-ripoff-35761. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital First