Complaint Review: capital funding network

• Updated: Fri, February 21, 2014

• Reported By: Denise — grafton Illinois
capital funding network
Unknown unknown, California USA

capital funding network Jessy, Kevin, George and many more, multiple phone numbers Harrassing unknown California

I do not know how this company aquired my email and company name/phone number. They have been calling me several times a month for 2 1/2 years and frequent emails. I've never applied for their service or reached out to them. Each time it is a different person calling and emailing. Each time I tell them I am not interested and will never be interested, I do not need funding and remove me from their calling list and email. After the first year of receiving their calls I started asking to speak to their supervisor, which is never available and on the rare occasion that they provide me with a phone number for the supervisor it's always a cell phone number and it is not setup to receive voicemail, no one ever answers.   Initially they are very friendly until I ask for supervisors info and tell them to remove me as a contact, then they are very rude. I have been hung up on, insulted, cursed out and cringe at the thought of the next call.

Yesterday I received a call, when I stated I was not interested Jessy asked me why. I told him I do not need funding. He asked what I would do with $50,000 if I had it in my hands today. Again, I told him I don't need $$ and please remove me. He hung up on me. I called him back and told him to remove me and quit calling. He asked how I make money, everyone needs money? Told me since I do not know how to make money he wasn't wasting anymore time with me. I received an email from them this morning asking for an apt time when we can talk about funding my business.  I am certain that I am not the only business owner being harrassed and insulted from this company.   If anyone knows how to be removed from their system I would appreciate the advise. They call from multiple phone numbers but always the same Capital Funding Network, and the emails are always  a different name @callcapitalfunding.com .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2014 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/capital-funding-network/unknown-California/capital-funding-network-Jessy-Kevin-George-and-many-more-multiple-phone-numbers-Harrass-1124786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on capital funding network