Complaint Review: Capital Furniture

• Reported By: Concerned Consumer — Canton Mississippi
Capital Furniture
1718 Bailey Avenue Jackson, Mississippi USA

Capital Furniture The Worst Company I've Dealt With Jackson Mississippi

Capital Furniture is the worst company I have ever dealt with.  I fell behind on my payments due to no income.  They forwarded over my account to a lawyer who went to court on an unknown date and then I started receiving garnishments on my check.  I paid a well over double the amount that I owe. I was told it was paid in full as of May 2014 and in August 2014 ghey started garnishing my check again saying the balance wasn't in full but I was never notified of this.  I wouldn't suggest anyone to buy from them.  They wouldn't except partial payments at all. I wouldn't send my dog to buy furniture from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2014 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Furniture/Jackson-Mississippi-39203/Capital-Furniture-The-Worst-Company-Ive-Dealt-With-Jackson-Mississippi-1168483. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Furniture