Complaint Review: CAPITAL GROUND CONSTRUCTION SERVICE

• Updated: Thu, July 10, 2014

• Reported By: ANTONIO — HYATTSVILLE Maryland
CAPITAL GROUND CONSTRUCTION SERVICE
P.O BOX 36 MERRIMAC, Wisconsin USA

CAPITAL GROUND CONSTRUCTION SERVICE DIDNT PAY FOR MY SERVICES MERRIMAC Wisconsin

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: They also owe me a full weeks pay

my name is antonio marable. i have being working for capital grouds for about a month at lululemon store in va. they said they was going to pay me 11 an hour working 40 to 50 hours. i work for them for a month they gave me 500 dollors for the frist week. and did pay me for the other weeks that i have work for them. so now they owe me 1,315 i started work on july7 2013 and finsh work on the aug 4 2013. i do have my time sheets from the time i work their. i tried many time to contact them but everytime i get the answering machien. i left a message but no call back for the last three weeks.i just want what is owe to me.because i didnt get my money im homeless. please help me.any qustions please call me at (((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2013 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CAPITAL-GROUND-CONSTRUCTION-SERVICE/MERRIMAC-Wisconsin-53561/CAPITAL-GROUND-CONSTRUCTION-SERVICE-DIDNT-PAY-FOR-MY-SERVICES-MERRIMAC-Wisconsin-1080484. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CAPITAL GROUND CONSTRUCTION SERVICE

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

They also owe me a full weeks pay

AUTHOR: Greg - ()

I , Greg Gartenmayer Also worked hard at LU LU Lememon installing shelves for Gary Cole and Capitol Grounds with Antonio . They also did not pay me they owe me $495. I also have my time sheets. I was also staying at the shelter at the time are targeting homless people.