• Report: #1119392

• Updated: Wed, May 07, 2014

• Reported By: Fred96002001 — havelock North Carolina
capital one
atlanta, Georgia USA

capital one capital one is a liar atlanta Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Just a quick question

The rep on 01/16/14 told me they sent my card out 01/14/16 and they never sent the card out untill 01/21/14 according to the next rep and email. i have yet to get a card. I do not think they ever sent my card out period. They lie all the time and can not keep the story correct. Every new rep brings a new lie. I am approved with a card and was told nothing about a yearly fee. Now i am being told there is a yearly fee. When i applyed there was nothing said about this fee. This company is using slick ways to lie cheat and steal your money. when you file a complaint with the bbb.org they refuse to wave the fee or take any action to make this right. There response was ( do you want me to close the account?)   like they do not care i never got the card. This company is a liar cheater and theaf. They lie cheat and steal. Do business with them at your own risk! You get apprroved for a loan and never get the loan. Who knows where they sent my card it is not in my mail box. I do not think they ever mailed one out. Next thing you know they will just bill me a $39 fee when i never got the card. I do not know what kind of crooked bank this is. I have never in my life seen a bank like this. I do not do business with liars.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2014 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/capital-one-/atlanta-Georgia-30301/capital-one-capital-one-is-a-liar-atlanta-Georgia-1119392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on capital one

Just a quick question

AUTHOR: MochaG - ()

Are you sure that it is Capital One? Could it be Credit One instead? I have seen many people complaint about Credit One annual fee for $37 or so. Have never heard of Captial One card with annual fee...