Complaint Review: Capital One Auto Finance

• Reported By: Neely — lumberton Texas
Capital One Auto Finance
3905 North Dallas Parkway Plano, Texas USA

Capital One Auto Finance Terrible company Plano Texas

Terrible company. I totaled my car in June. Insurance and Gap paid and the title was released in July 2013. December 2013 I apply for a mortgage and $113 delinquent account for Capital One appeared on my report. Shows that the account was closed in July 2013....then they reported that I was delinquent on my account for 7 months and then paid it. The first I heard of the $113 was when they called me in December threatening to put this on my credit. I had no idea and immediately paid the $$. Unfortunately that dropped my score by 100 points because it looks like i was delinquent for 7 months on an auto loan....they didn't bother to show the amount of $113 on the report or show that the title was released in July>>>>What company releases a title to a vehicle that isn't paid off??????NOBODY DOES THAT........ NOW THEY WILL NOT ADMIT THAT THEY SCREWED UP!!!!!!!
I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2014 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-One-Auto-Finance/Plano-Texas-77657/Capital-One-Auto-Finance-Terrible-company-Plano-Texas-1132492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital One Auto Finance