Complaint Review: Capital One Bank

• Submitted: Tue, April 27, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, July 16, 2012

• Reported By:Manchester Europe
Capital One Bank
ERC Department, POBox 5281, Nottingham, NG2 3HX Nottingham, Select State/Province United States of America
  • Phone: 080-09525150
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Capital One Bank ripoff Nottingham United Kingdom

Checked my balance on the automated phone. They have added another fee of 20. This fee was added when I made a purchase and it brought my limit to 202. 20 fee was charged (which is explainable) which brought my balance to 222. I made a payment of 40 which should have brought me into my credit limit. But now off the automated service it is 242 over my limit. This means that the 40 I paid will still not bring me into my limit so therefore I will get charged another 20. I tell you they have no mercy, those bloody english named iraqians, who I can't bloody understand. We must stop these f***ers taking our well earned money!

Helen Manchester
United Kingdom

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Capital ONE

CLICK HERE to read about Credit Card Scams... find out how to get your money back. Consumer makes harsh but accurate statements. *Rip-off Report Investigation follow-up provides valuable information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2004 02:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-One-Bank/Nottingham-Select-StateProvince-NG23HX/Capital-One-Bank-ripoff-Nottingham-United-Kingdom-89118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital One Bank