Complaint Review: Capital One, Patenaude & Felix, Greg Morris, Esq.

• Submitted: Fri, April 12, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 12, 2013

• Reported By: Possibility — East Stroudsburg Pennsylvania
Capital One, Patenaude & Felix, Greg Morris, Esq.
213 East Main Street Carnegie, Pennsylvania United States of America

Capital One, Patenaude & Felix, Greg Morris, Esq. 9 years of harassment Carnegie, Pennsylvania

*Consumer Suggestion: FYI

It started in 2004, my husband passed away and I knew I wouldn't be able to keep capital one credit cards. I asked for it to be closed and I would pay the balance. ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE! Percentage rate changed to 24% from 12%. Fees began to be added to my account. I cut the cards up and sent them back. Then the percentage went to 29%...more fees. I called, I wrote and the more I communicated with them, the more was added to my account. I stopped paying them. Then Patenaude & Felix, a law firm and Gregg Morris began calling 7 to 12 times a day with threats. I offered to pay a monthly amount, he laughed and continued to threaten me. Then they sued me. I fought them as by now I was only receiving social security and couldn't afford an attorney. It is now 2013 and now they are trying to garnish my bank account which has 11 cents in it. It has been 9 years of harassment. I don't know what else to do. It seems only lawyers seem to be able to break ALL LAWS with no punishment attached.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2013 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-One-Patenaude-Felix-Greg-Morris-Esq/Carnegie-Pennsylvania-15106/Capital-One-Patenaude-Felix-Greg-Morris-Esq-9-years-of-harassment-Carnegie-Pennsyl-1042860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital One, Patenaude & Felix, Greg Morris, Esq.

#1 Consumer Suggestion

FYI

AUTHOR: mcta1 - ()

Your bank account can not be sized except for the IRS if all your funds come from social security.

this information comes from the web site of ss