Complaint Review: capital research consultants

• Updated: Mon, September 12, 2011

• Reported By: jc — Houston Texas United States of America
capital research consultants
New York, New York United States of America

capital research consultants said I won $247,987.00 just send $20.00 I got 2-3 letters day, last 3 were that last chance. thank God I sent no more when I looked found this suite. thank you New York, New York

*Consumer Comment: Sucker!!

Im sorry I tore up the 3 letter from captial research consultants Give away,I had won $247,897,560.00 all need send $20.00 for each letter. they really have scam going on what ever we given is gone.  thank God I only sent $20.00

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2011 08:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/capital-research-consultants/New-York-New-York-/capital-research-consultants-said-I-won-24798700-just-send-2000-I-got-2-3-letters-da-775561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on capital research consultants

Sucker!!

AUTHOR: Joseph Brown - (USA)

So you actually sent twenty bucks to these criminals? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I also suggest you go back to school and try to learn to spell. 3rd grade can't be that hard.