• Report: #119057

• Submitted: Sat, November 20, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, November 27, 2004

• Reported By:Ft. Wayne Indiana
Capital Vacations
8601B Somerset Drive Largo, Florida U.S.A.

Capital Vacations ripoff dishonest fradulent billing to my account Largo Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Capital Vacations Rip

Capital Vacations called me saying that I won a free trip to anywhere. They wanted my account number and my bank. I told them no the first time they called and hung up.

They called me againt the next day asking the same thing. I told them no 4 more times. Then they had me talk to a person that they said was a supervisor. He sounded pretty convincing so I gave in and gave them my account number.

Thinking that I will just cancel when I get the brochure since I had a 14 day free trial. I got the brochure on novermber 19 and it said my free trial ended on november 25.

I called the customer service number right away to cancel the package. That same day I cancelled they tried to diebit $149 out of my account. Luckily it didn't work. I tried to call them and complain but all I got was a busy signal.

Derek
Ft. Wayne, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2004 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Vacations/Largo-Florida-33773/Capital-Vacations-ripoff-dishonest-fradulent-billing-to-my-account-Largo-Florida-119057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Vacations

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Capital Vacations Rip

AUTHOR: Thomas - (U.S.A.)

I have looked through most of these cases and I believe a lawsuit needs to entail. There have been 32 pages alone on this website for this sole company. A believe there are more then likely 1,000 of people that have been ripped off by this company. These are fraudlent people that are more then likely able to give low rates to people that stay signed up because of the free money Capital Vacations recieves from those whom are not able to cancel. I myself am unable to cancel because I never even recieved the information to stay signed on or cancel. If anyone feels like this should be dealt with please contact me.