Complaint Review: capitol choice consumer credit

• Submitted: Sat, February 16, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, February 16, 2002

• Reported By:Sturgis MI
capitol choice consumer credit
9590 NW 25th Street Miami, Florida U.S.A.

capitol choice consumer credit I sent them $43.00 and have not got a card ripoff

I sent $43 Too capitol choice consumer credit via money order. The money order has been cashed, yet I have not received a credit card.My money order is from Western Union #06634875430.I have tried to contact then was not able to get through.I have also tried the web sight. I got sent to idebthelp.com.

Brian
Sturgis, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/capitol-choice-consumer-credit/Miami-Florida-33172/capitol-choice-consumer-credit-I-sent-them-4300-and-have-not-got-a-card-ripoff-14281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on capitol choice consumer credit