kids

• Updated: Thu, February 27, 2014

• Reported By: James — Anniston Alabama
Capitol Homes LLC
1382 Cape Saint Claire Road Suite 625 Annapolis, Maryland USA

Capitol Homes LLC Peter Conti & Jerry Norton Purchased program on Dec. 9, 2013. After my card was charged, I was told that my 10 day review was up. I was never told that I had 10 days to review. Annapolis Maryland

I made the deposit for the Quick Flip Money Machine program for a $1000.00 refundable deposit. I was advised that for every deal that was submitteed and accepted I would be paid $8,700.00 up front. On the first deal I would receive the $8700 plus the $1000.00 refundable deposit without using any of my own money or credit. I followed all directions as they were presented. After I made the $1000.00 deposit, I found out that the templete that was provided that supposely all I had to do was to copy and paste it into the reply area in my email to contact buyers agents, did not work. I kept getting the error message( submission failed! Please correct improper content in message). So tryed to modify this message, but it still would not work. I email peter and let him know that. I finally received an email stating that I needed to call each agent that I found because the temple would not work in Alabama. So that is what I did. Also I found out that after 10 days, I was not entitle to any refund, although I was told that I would receive the $8,700 plus the $1000 deposit that I made  after my first deal, but it was no time limit mentioned. So these people need to be stopped because a lot of innocent people are getting ripped off to include myself. Please help me to get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2014 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capitol-Homes-LLC/Annapolis-Maryland-21407/Capitol-Homes-LLC-Peter-Conti-Jerry-Norton-Purchased-program-on-Dec-9-2013-After-my-1127010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capitol Homes LLC