• Report: #1119020

• Reported By: Babyheart — Pearl Mississippi
Capitol towing inc
4230 Lakeland drive Flowood, Mississippi USA

Capitol towing inc Capitol body shop OVER CHARGE ME ! Flowood Mississippi

*Author of original report: Still haven't got payed!!!!

*General Comment: You are forgetting...

*Author of original report: Snakes!!!

On 11/21//2013 my stepson wrecked my wife car. Capitol body towed it back to there place of business. My wife call the next day to price what the bill is for towing the car .One of the ladys at the front desk say it was 499.69. My insurance company said they would pay it no problem .Capitol body worker would not fax the bill to my wife insurance company .I guess capitol knew my wife insurance company would not pay that 499.69 just for a one day tow. The guy worker at capitol body i spoke with kept on insisting i pay out pocket and my wife insurance company will give us our money back. I explain to the guy my wife insurance is waiting for u to fax the bill. Wedensday evening i went to my bank member exchange and borrow a 1,000 dollars.Thursday moring capitol body was close for thanksgiving,so i say i will just pick it up friday morning. Friday,sat &sun capitol body shop was close.Monday(12/2/2013) morning capitol body was open the bill was 1,128.32 .I payed 1,128.32 for having my wife car at there shop for 12 days.It seem as capitol body shop is extorted me and no tell how many more people for money .I spoke with the captin at the highway department at trooper c,pearl,ms ,he explain capitol body shop is on a contract with the highway department and dont suppose to charge no more than 135.00 for towing. I file a complaint with the  better business bureaus  they gave me the attorney general number.Since the amount I was beat out of was so small ,the attorney General told me to take them to small claim court.i was sit for 1/27/2014 rankin county justice court. 117 north timber ,2nd floor brandon ms 39042

Update  I won  !!!!!!  The  judge only gave me 474.00 .I think the judge was fair  . I fax my wife insurance company the bill for 1,128.32  her insurance company sent my wife a check for 464.00. .At least we got some of our money back from this bad experience.. 474.00 plus 464.00 is 938.00 God work this out for me !

Praise God,Praise God!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2014 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capitol-towing-inc/Flowood-Mississippi-39232/Capitol-towing-inc-Capitol-body-shop-OVER-CHARGE-ME-Flowood-Mississippi-1119020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capitol towing inc

Still haven't got payed!!!!

AUTHOR: Babyheart - ()

If I keep beening a pest about why this million dollar company ,doesn t want to pay me  a little  464.00 this give Douglas white or his son chad white the motive  to try to kill me.   I am not scared and I am coming after my judgement  that  I was award in court. I understand u are a powerful people and may or may not have ties to the kkk.   I am a very understanding guy mr Douglas or mr chad  coming talk to me instead of send death threat messages threw people who use to work for u or who grew up with u.

Mississippi has a stand your ground law ! I haven't  never kill anyone in my life but there  is a first Sunday in every month!

I don't want put a lien  on some like  your  plane ,house,car,or business.

I just gave  my life  to God two years ago and trying hard to live for god! I was a sinner .The devil is trying real hard for me to go back to my old way.If u mr Douglass white or mr chad come talk to me or email me babyheart1981@gmail.com

#2 General Comment

You are forgetting...

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

You are forgetting that they can charge you whatever they want for STORAGE. Sounds like you didnt figure this into your math. YOUR vehicle is on THEIR property so they do have the right to charge you. Good Luck in your fight, tow companies dont go down easy. Watch out for retribution, im 100% sure youre on their immediate tow list.

Snakes!!!