Complaint Review: capony.net

• Submitted: Tue, December 01, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, December 01, 2009

• Reported By: dnc1939 — Glendora California United States of America
capony.net

capony.net albusy.net I did not purchase any product or service from these two "nets". My only knowledge is that they appeared on my Visa account. Internet

I did not purchase any product or service from either capony.net or albusy.net.  My first knowledge originated with the Visa credit card charge.  I will now begin the process of recovery, although from reading other reports on these same two fradulent companies I doubt Visa will permit a credit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2009 03:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/caponynet/internet/caponynet-albusynet-I-did-not-purchase-any-product-or-service-from-these-two-nets-My-531624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on capony.net