Complaint Review: Capricorn's Lair

• Updated: Thu, November 07, 2013

• Reported By: Lived-and-Learned — Eugene Oregon
Capricorn's Lair
PO Box 1518 Ogden, Utah USA

Capricorn's Lair They warned me it would take a while, then never sent anything nor would they respond. Ogden Utah

I placed an online order for $91.05 including shipping. At the time he still listed his phone number and after talking with him I was assured that he wouldn't be making more stock for 2-3 months. He did take the payment right away however.

After 4 months (April 23, 2013) I inquired as to the status of my order. He wrote back immediately and said he would be making them next week and would ship after that. Nothing came.

On July 2, 2013 I contacted him again. He said he would check into it and get back to me. He never did.

After that he wouldn't respond to any email. No word from him ever again.

I tried to collect from my credit card guarantee, but after a lengthy investigation they decided I should have done something within the first 90 days so they couldn't help me. I suspect "Mr. Capricorn" knew this and that is why he said to wait 3 months at the outset.

It appears this guy is experienced at internet robbery. I foolishly didn't check his ratings online until July. I discovered that lots of people have been ripped off by him. He really is experienced at his form of larceny.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2013 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capricorns-Lair/Ogden-Utah-84401/Capricorns-Lair-They-warned-me-it-would-take-a-while-then-never-sent-anything-nor-would-1097725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capricorn's Lair