specimen

• Updated: Tue, December 03, 2013

• Reported By: Rachel — phoenix Arizona
Captain Grayant James
3140 W. Maldonado phoenix,arizona 85041 phoenix, Arizona USA

Captain Grayant James property owner, i was searching to rent a home, found on craigslist, James had a offer for 350deposit 600rent, which is an awesome deal, james wanted me to purchase a money Pak from walmart and to email him the 14 digit code to secure the home, and he will meet me in 5hrs to hand me the key.well when he told me he was coming from Iowa? internet

hi , my name is rache and i im searching for a home to rent, i found the address of 3140 w. Maldonado in phoenix 85041 area , on craigslist  great deal, and called the number. i went to see the home and was very much interested. so the number i called was a Captain Grayant James, he informed me the house was available and ready to move in, so he asked me to go to walmart and purchase a Money Pac and send him the 14digit number to confirm before he gave me the keys, so i began to ask him well can we meet instead so i can get the keys and pay you in person. and also asked him to send me the Lease Agreement . i didnt not recieve the Lease agreement, but received a text message from Grayant asking what time was i sending him the 14digit number in oder for him to bring the keys From Iowa? i said Iowa o no, i cant give you money without keys to my home. i figured it could be a scam. so i went to zillow.com and saw the same house for 950 rent. it did have a number to a realator by the name of Todd Gilmore at 602-350-6968. i called Todd and inquired of the home, he didnt have any information due to there was an application Pending. i then said maybe its my application that submitted to your company, he than asked who did i speak with and my response was to Grayant james that was the number on craigslist and i also went by the home and the sign has his phone number which is  480-630-4982. todd then said to me , there is no homeowner with that name and sorry there is nothing we can do. i said this is your property and you cant do anything about this individual trying to scam individuals for there money? he said just be aware of scam artist out their. i just want to make aware that this man does not try taking anyones money. I did not give him any money or Money Pak from walmart, i just sounded to good to be true.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2013 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Captain-Grayant-James/phoenix-Arizona-85041/Captain-Grayant-James-property-owner-i-was-searching-to-rent-a-home-found-on-craigslist-1104025. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Captain Grayant James