Complaint Review: CAR CASH NY

• Submitted: Tue, December 03, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, December 03, 2013

• Reported By: Bronx, NY — Tuckahoe New York
625 WEST 55TH ST, NY, NY 10019 NEW YORK, New York USA

Looks like I am going to go to police too to report my car stolen by CARCASH, who took my car one month ago, agreeing to pay my loan within 15 days. A month later, I am getting 3 calls a day from the bank because the payoff has not been completed. Today when I FINALLY got in touch with them after weeks of trying, the person who is supposed to send the payoff check said "I don't have time for this s**t," and hung up on me. Even more scary I searched online for the owner of the local business and the franchise owner found no answers. Who are these people anyway, maybe the State Attorney General will find out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2013 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CAR-CASH-NY/NEW-YORK-New-York-10017/CAR-CASH-NY-1-800-CAR-CASH-STOLE-MY-CAR-NEW-YORK-New-York-1104088. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CAR CASH NY