Complaint Review: Car Factory Outlet

• Updated: Tue, December 03, 2013

• Reported By: Truthful Minded Consumer — Miami Florida
Car Factory Outlet
709 NW 42 Ave Miami, Florida USA

Car Factory Outlet Worst Car Salesman and Thieves I have ever seen. Used car nightmare Miami Florida

I went with my brother to look at cars.  The advertised prices seemed attractive.  The moment I stepped on the lot, the nightmare began.  Some stupid Spanish man started interrogating us as to how much money we could afford. I said, but I did not yet see any cars, then they told me "Don't get excited sir, CALM DOWN".  I could not believe how thet started to yell at me.  Then they said thet needed to copy my drivers license before I go on the lot.  What a ridiculous lie.  Then it was explained that the advertised prices were AFTER a 20% deposit.  I said that is not what was advertised.  Then the manager says to me " Do you know how to read?"  The fineprint is tiny.  I surmised that this place ripps off people professionally.  The manager then started to get violent and said, "Can you read or are you stupid?"  That is when I left.  As I was leaving, the staff started yelling at me in Spanish.

My conclusion. YOU DO NOT NEED TO GO TO JAIL TO FIND CROOKS, JUST GO TO CAR FACTORY OUTLET IN MIAMI"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2013 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Car-Factory-Outlet/Miami-Florida-33126/Car-Factory-Outlet-Worst-Car-Salesman-and-Thieves-I-have-ever-seen-Used-car-nightmare-Mi-1103720. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Car Factory Outlet