Complaint Review: car guys

• Reported By: roper — tonopah Arizona
car guys
9625 N Cave Creek Rd, phoenix, Arizona USA

car guys theifs phoenix Arizona

I placed my Suburban in Darrens hands with the understanding I would pick it up but I became ill so my Son called him and told him to sale the vehicle take out fees and what was owed on the vehicle and send the rest to my Son's address months went back still no word. So I got out of the VA hospital checked on it an he said what vehicle I had lost it. The two man that work there one of them the owner are as dishones as the day is long. I do not reconmend them to anyone to do business with at all I am going to report them to the automotive association an file a judgement against there licences.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2014 10:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/car-guys/phoenix-Arizona/car-guys-theifs-phoenix-Arizona-1126587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on car guys