occasions

• Updated: Tue, September 17, 2013

• Reported By: dave — phoenix Arizona
Car Guys
9625 N Cave Creek Rd, Phoenix, Arizona USA

Car Guys Henery I went to Car Guys to buy a car Henery the owner sold me a car with the engine light on I took the car back to get it looked at twice. They did not fix anything they just cleared the check engine light and told me it was fix. The engine light came back on a day later. So I took it to my mecanic and had him look at it found out that there was a crack in the engine so I called the dearlship back spoke to Henery to let him know about what happen and asked for a different car. He refused and told me my warrety was expired and hung up the phone on me. Never buy a car here they will sell you a piece of junk. Phoenix Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Just A Question

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2013 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Car-Guys/Phoenix-Arizona-85020/Car-Guys-Henery-I-went-to-Car-Guys-to-buy-a-car-Henery-the-owner-sold-me-a-car-with-the-e-1085279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Car Guys

Just A Question

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

This might be a bit difficult but lets see if you can understand this question...If the engine light was on when you bought it, why did you buy it???

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC