Complaint Review: car hop

car hop
s memeorial tulsa, Oklahoma United States of America

car hop Uac lies about vehicles. tulsa, Oklahoma

*Consumer Comment: Blue Book vs Dealer Finance

So I found this company using google. I was trying to buy a car for my wife because hers has 200000 miles on it. There inventory showed they had a 2002 jeep so I filled out an aplication. They called me and I set up a time to meet with them. On the phone they told me there were no minimum down payments and that all I jad to do was finish the paper work and the jeep would be mine.

So I drove the two and a half hours to their store to have to wait for twenty min in the waiting room. Then when I finally go help it took another two and a half hours to complete the app and get any service. When I got done they told me that it was going to take 2000 as a down payment for the jeep and over 400 a month for two years. Also that they only had one suv that would work for my situation.

So I wait another fifteen min for them to bring me a vehicle to test drive. They bring me a 98 blazer 4x4 tjat tjey claim was inspected. It had almost 160000 miles the rear end was going out. The lockouts popped whem you made a right turn and the four wheel drive didn't work. In short it was a bigger peice of junk then the car she was already driving. When I told them about it they didn't care. Then they tried to sell me a olds alero that barely started.

So after lying over the phone to get me to drive two and a half hours and four hours of the worst customer service ever I drove the two and a half hours home emptyhanded.

Also the prices are a rippoff 98 blazer 160000 miles 315/month 200 down for two years total 7760.00 Blue book value in excellent condition( which it was far from being in) 4133.00 Differential rebuild kit 126.00 plus laber. 4x4 switch on ebay is 27.00 for a used one but it was more likeley the transfer case computer witch is about 120. So the toltal cost for the vehicle the parts and labor would run 8387 for a 4133 vehicle.

AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2011 07:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/car-hop/tulsa-Oklahoma-/car-hop-Uac-lies-about-vehicles-tulsa-Oklahoma-813430. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on car hop

Blue Book vs Dealer Finance

AUTHOR: James MK - (USA)

Sorry to hear about the bait & switch they pulled on you, but regarding the cost of financing through dealership the figures are pretty much par for the course. BB value applies to vehicles that are paid cash for as when you purchase a car from an individual.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC