Complaint Review: car lotta car sales

• Submitted: Mon, January 21, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 21, 2013

• Reported By: emmanuel — scranton Pennsylvania United States of America
car lotta car sales
rout 6 scranton hwy blakely, Pennsylvania United States of America

car lotta car sales sold me a car with bad transmission blakely, Pennsylvania

Hi, I am writing it regarding the Ford Taurus SE 2005 I bought from car lotta for $7000, the very next day after I bought this car it started giving problems,the engine light is showing on,problem with shifting seems like transmission problem, car lotta people said they will fix it, I am not interested to keep this car when it is giving me in the very beginning of purchase,while they refused to take the car back or give me a better vehicle.

Please consider my request and do something positive in my favor ,thankyou so much.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2013 09:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/car-lotta-car-sales/blakely-Pennsylvania-/car-lotta-car-sales-sold-me-a-car-with-bad-transmission-blakely-Pennsylvania-1000878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on car lotta car sales