Complaint Review: Car Pros Kia Tacoma

• Reported By: Alan — Shelton Washington
Car Pros Kia Tacoma
7230 S Tacoma Way Tacoma, Select State/Province USA

Car Pros Kia Tacoma Doesn't honor online quote Tacoma Washington

I was looking for a new Soul and contacted Car Pros because of their ad.  I negotiated a price online and set up an appointment.  I was told both of the two colors I wanted were in stock.  I told them I had an hour and a half drive and didn’t want to drive all that way if they didn’t have a car in stock.  I confirmed the appointment just before I left.  When I got there I was told we only had one and we JUST SOLD IT. So I said I was told there were two and the new story was we sold the other one yesterday.  Then they said the price I was quoted was from the ad last month, but I had an email saying they would honor that price.  So they went back to saying that it was first come first serve.  I told them I could have come a day before, but they wanted me to set up an appointment.  I guess nothing has changed with car dealership.  I had hopes they might be different.  I was wrong!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2013 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Car-Pros-Kia-Tacoma/Tacoma-Select-StateProvince-98409/Car-Pros-Kia-Tacoma-Doesnt-honor-online-quote-Tacoma-Washington-1086676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Car Pros Kia Tacoma