Complaint Review: car spa

• Updated: Mon, January 07, 2013

• Reported By: sarah n — norf Virginia United States of America
car spa
5715 northampton blvd va bch, Virginia United States of America

car spa lying and witholding info about who i report damage to va bch, Virginia

I went through the car wash and vacuumed my car on Nov.29,2012. The morning of the next day I noticed a missing light cover and loose grill.

I immediatly called the 800 number on the reciept and filed a claim. I waited a week and without hearing from them I called again. They said they were sorry and would send an e-mail to the people in charge of claims. Again I waited. And waited, and waited.

I called again to get the information to contact them directly and she said she did not have that information and again assured me that they would call me. Finally after the holidays I spoke to my lawyer who is going to prepare a letter so I called again for the mailing information.  the woman actually told me that they have no way to contact them.  What are they floating in space? Really-no address?

It is a shame because the cost of repair is minimal. What a bad way to run a buisness!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2013 03:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/car-spa/va-bch-Virginia-23455/car-spa-lying-and-witholding-info-about-who-i-report-damage-to-va-bch-Virginia-992534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on car spa