Complaint Review: car vin history

• Updated: Tue, April 24, 2012

• Reported By: nita — Shepherdsville Kentucky United States of America
car vin history
Internet, Utah United States of America

car vin history charged my acct 29.95 without my permission. was suppose to only charge 2.95. Internet, Utah

They advertised that it was only 2.95 to check out a vin number and they actually charged 2.95 and then a few days later they charged my acct. 29.95 more, when I contacted them they were rude and hung up the first time and I called right back and they said they canceled my "subscription" and that I would have to email them to get my money refunded. The address I was given will not pull anything but complaints up.

I would have never agreed to a subscription, it was suppose to be a one time fee of 2.95 to check my vin number....... I would like to have my money refunded asap.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2012 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/car-vin-history/Internet-Utah-/car-vin-history-charged-my-acct-2995-without-my-permission-was-suppose-to-only-charge-2-873102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on car vin history